sábado, 4 de septiembre de 2010

My experience during the first term of 2010...

My experience in the last semester was good, because I had subjects more interesting than others years. The Educational Policy was my favourite class, the teacher in this subject was excellent, he's one interesting and nice person My language teacher and math teacher were very demanding and this was difficult and very complicated for me, but they were excellent teachers in his especialities.

In the first term of 2010, we made many differents activities for childrens about differents topics. I also made one lenguage activity in my practice about the topic “the life of bees”, this activity was very entertaining, because all the childrens ate honey in the class, they saw a real honeycomb, they took this honeycomb with his hands and they saw images about bees on a projector. Finally, I read a story for childrens. I prepared this activity and materials for all childrens. This was a good experience for my, because I could learned more about the teory and practice in the class.

I was with my boyfriend always in the last semester. We walked in beautifull places of santiago, we saw a lot of movies in the cinema and We also visited our homes many times, this when we hadn’t other plans. I also was with my friends and with my family in my free time the last semester, but my favourite plans was to be with my boyfriend always...

3 comentarios:

  1. I think the same about Teacher Cornejo, He is very interesting and good in the subject...I would like learn more about didactic too...This year has been good for you that is great...
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It appears that you are very much in love dear friend, wrote a paragraph for your boyfriend.

    Love knocked our door

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The Educational Policy was my favourite class too!! The teacher Rodrigo Cornejo is a excellent!!! For this...is my teacher of seminary.

    ResponderEliminar