jueves, 9 de septiembre de 2010

My favourite band


I like the chilean and latin music very much, because I don't understand the English language, or other languages. I only listen music in spanish language, so I can understand the letters of this songs.

I like different bands, but my favourite musical group is Lucybell and I always have very nice feelings with their songs. I had 11 or 12 years old when I fell in love of the group. I began to know their songs at that time and I went to some his concerts. I remember my experiences to teenage love with songs of lucybell, and I love listen this group for this reason... Lucybell produces melancholy in my. My favourite songs of lucybell are “Ver el Fin”, “Vuelve a mí”, “Cuando respiro en tu boca” and “Mil caminos”,… really, I love all songs of lucybell. The group members are Claudio Valenzuela (vocals and guitar), Eduardo Caces (bass) and Cote Foncea (drums).

I was going to many Lucybell concerts, so I don’t remember the exact number of concerts. In the actually, I also like other bands; for example, Soda Stereo. I like Soda Stereo very much, and Gustavo Cerati is my favourite guitarrist and singer; He is the ideal man for me, Gustavo is one very atractive person and he is one grand artist, he is one beautifull man... He is very ill now, this is sad for me and for other fans of Gustavo Cerati and soda stereo... it was one very sad news...

6 comentarios:

  1. I don´t know too much this band, because I don´t like the voice of the singer and for this reason I don´t hear them a lot, but I like Soda stereo and Gustavo Ceratti, too, he is very sexy and nice u.u jajaj
    Regards
    good holiday

    ResponderEliminar
  2. congratulations because you like the latin and chilean music! well, I love so much the latin music but is not very similar with your style of music because I like reggaeton and bachata, and a lot of years of my life I just heard chilean hip hop and in that time I knew how to valuate the chilean music because the chilean rap was the best for me...

    regards...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. When I was a child I listened Lucybell, but I feel they changed their music, the old music was less comercial.

    Cerati doesn't die!

    See you

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! I also prefer listen Spanish music because I hate English! I love Spanish jajaja
    Lucybell is a great musical band I have listened this group only in the radio.
    See you in the next class...
    pame =)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I like music in spanish, overcoat the chilean music. Lucybell is a good band, my favourite sng is "A perderse". Give me nostalgic, sadness and happiness at the same time

    ResponderEliminar