miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

Places to go in Santiago...

 
I like the parks and the hills in Santiago, because Santiago is one city with noise and air pollution, then I prefer the quiet and fresh places in this city. These are good places for tourists, and I recommend it, because they can walk with friends, they can be with their boyfriends, and they also can meet chilean people, and they can see very beautifull places in the capital.

My first favourite place is “Forestal Park” in Santiago, because it’s near of Santiago center and I like that!... you can go to Forestal Park in a few minutes, also you can arrive to this park in underground transport , because this park is in “Bellas Artes” station. If you go a walk, you can look for the “Mapocho river” and You can walk for bank of river. The “Forestal Park” have many different events, and you can see many people in this park, they make artistic activities, it’s very entertaining!

My second favourite place is “San cristobal hill”, because it’s also near of Santiago center and it’s very good for me!...This hill is one enourmus and natural place; and in this hill you can make different things, for example, you can go to metropolitan zoo, you can travel by railway and also you can travel by cable car... it's beautiful, because you can see the hill from above... The San Cristobal hill is near of “Italy Square”, The hill is in the end of “Pío Nono” Street.

3 comentarios:

  1. The forestal park is a very interesting place. When I was sixteen or seventeen years old, I was very much there, because with my friends we walked through the fair and we looked and sometime we found a little treasure like an accesoy o "chucheria". Those were good times, I would like to live them again...
    One kiss!































    .

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello
    This park is incedible because there are many places around. For example, I go to the cinema in the Goethe Institut and I listening good music in live. So, walking for this park is relaxing and you can looking other interesting places, like that Theater El Puente or the Museum of Bellas Artes.

    Good place!
    Bye...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. In Forestal Park take chocolate ice cream...
    Remember?
    Loreto, you and me

    I see you
    =)

    ResponderEliminar