miércoles, 29 de septiembre de 2010

Amélie...

I like to see movies very much, and I go to the cinema always. For me is very difficult choose one movie, but If I have to decide only one film, I prefer ”The fabulous fotune of Amélie Poulain”, or simply “Amélie”. This film come from France and It’s one romantic and entertaining comedy… The director of Amélie is Jean-Pierre Jeunet and its leading actress is Audrey Toutou (Amélie Pulain) and its leading actor is Mathieu Kassovitz (Nino Quincampoix).

The plot is about in the life story of Amélie, then she recounts in the movie her dreams, thoughts, tastes, projections and her deep desires. She is a shy and introverted woman, she enjoy with natural things in her life; She fall in love with “Nino”, one modest man; Amelie and Nino was very similars in their styles, and they make a very nice couple...but the problem is her excessive shyness. I can see many places of France in Amélie film, the imagery show romantic and old european streets . I love the Amélie soundtrack, because with this music I can remember the story, places, phrases and scenes of this beautiful film...

This movie had a good critic; and this was seen by many people in the world. Amélie was nominated for several awards. Even, this film was nominated for Oscars, but this didn't win in their categories...

4 comentarios:

  1. this is a very beautiful film. Amelié is very magician. One of my favourite part of his film is when the narrator tell characteristics of different people, these are details but, when we ear they seem very entertained...
    See you Verrrouss!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. All the girls alternatives want to look like Amelie.
    this woman is really beautiful. But I do not like the movie

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Vero... realy I love this film is wonderful
    But what more I like is the soundtrack.
    My favorite phrase of this movie is "La vida es el eterno ensayo de la obra que jamás se estrenará"

    kiss!!
    see you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Amelie, my name and my favourite film as well. I can't think of a more beautiful movie, sceneries and music by Yann Tiersen. I love Amelie, every part of the film. I created my blog based on this film ;)

    ResponderEliminar